Stephen Fairley, M.A., M.A., RCC, CEO
Law Firm Marketing Expert - Master Business Coach - Best-Selling Author
Stephen Fairley is a nationally recognized law firm marketing expert and has helped more than 6,000 attorneys from hundreds of law firms across the country to discover the secrets of generating more referrals and filling their practice.
He is the international best-selling author of 10 books and 6 audio programs including:
- The Business Coaching Toolkit (2007)obtained Amazon.com best-seller status 2 weeks after publication
- Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers: 10 Principles for Marketing Your Legal Services (2006)
- How to Create an Information Product in 30 Days (2005)
- Plan, Promote and Profit from Your Small Business (2005)
- 7 Proven Strategies for Finding New Clients Now (2005)
- 6 Keys for Successful Leaders (2004)
- Top 10 Marketing Mistakes Business Owners Make (2004)
- 6 Secrets of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs (2004)
- Getting Started in Personal and Executive Coaching (2003)the #1 best-selling book in the field of professional coaching in the USA, Canada, the UK, and Australia)
- Practice Made Perfect for Small Business Owners (2001)
His academic training is in Clinical Psychology and he practiced as a therapist for several years in Virginia and Illinois.
After leaving the field of psychology Stephen founded and ran two technology companies, one in the restaurant industry and another in the health sciences field prior to launching Today's Leadership Coaching, a Chicago-based professional business coaching and consulting firm.
In 2004, Stephen was named "America's Top Marketing Coach" by CoachVille, the worlds largest professional coaching association and given their top industry award.
He is a Registered Corporate Coach (RCC) through the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches.
He has appeared in the American Bar Association Journal, Entrepreneur, Inc., Fortune Small Business, Harvard Management Update, Business Advisor, the Chicago Tribune, Crains Chicago Business, and on the front covers of AdvantEdge and Choice magazines.
Stephen is a member of the prestigious National Speakers Association and his Rainmaker seminars have been sponsored by more than 20 of the largest state and local bar associations in the country.
Stephen is the CEO of The Rainmaker Institute, the nations largest law firm marketing company specializing in small law firms. He helps partners at small and solo law firms find new clients fast and generate more and better referrals.
- The Rainmaker Blog
- How to Tell If Your Content is Connecting
18 October 2017
- Law Firm Intake: How to Close the Deal with a Prospect
13 October 2017
- 5 Tips to Master Content Marketing for Law Firms
9 October 2017
- How to Rev Up Your Law Firm’s Revenues in 2 Days
5 October 2017
- A Science-Backed Approach to Winning Arguments for Lawyers [INFOGRAPHIC]
29 September 2017
- Facebook Facts You Need to Know for Law Firm Marketing
22 September 2017
- Put Your Law Firm on the Map: FREE Training Webinar Tomorrow on Local Search Ranking
18 September 2017
- Basic Local SEO for Law Firms
13 September 2017
- How to Create an Attorney Bio That Persuades Prospects
8 September 2017
7 Sure-fire ways Attorneys can find new clients through law firm marketing.Marketing For Lawyers | How to Create a Six Month Law Firm Marketing Action Plan - Part I
How to create a 6 month Law Firm Marketing PlanDifferentiate or Die
When it comes to Law Firm Marketing - Attorneys Must Differentiate or Die