Mark Rosch is the Vice-President of Internet For Lawyers (IFL), an Internet research training company. He is a nationally recognized speaker who has presented at: the Annual meetings of the ABA and the California State Bar; ABA Tech Show; and hundreds of state and local bar associations, companies, and law firms since 1999.
He is co-author of two books: The Lawyer’s Guide to Fact Finding on the Internet (published by the A.B.A's LPM section) and The Cybersleuth’s Guide to the Internet (published by IFL Press). Previously, he was also co-editor of the Internet Fact Finding For Lawyers newsletter. Mark has also authored numerous articles.
As Vice President of IFL, Mark Rosch is the developer and manager of the company’s Web site. He is also the Editor of IFL’s newsletter. Mark writes and speaks about how to use the Internet for research and marketing, and also speaks on how the legal community can use technology. Mark serves on the ABA’s Law Practice Management Section’s Education Committee and is a member of the Association of Continuing Legal Education.
- News Items
- Looking Forward to Technology | CES 2020
6 January 2020
- ABA Techshow Sets 2020 Sessions | Keynote Speaker
31 December 2019
- CLE on the Big Island of Hawaii | March 23-27 2020
12 December 2019
- Facebook and LinkedIn Change Process for Downloading Account Profile Information
12 December 2019
- PACER Increases Amount Users Can Search/Download Before Generating a Bill
11 December 2019
- Google Introduces New Feature to Chrome Browser | Warns of Hacked Passwords
10 December 2019
- Fastcase Introduces New Features in Version 7.4 (Codenamed 'Venus')
10 April 2019
- LinkedIn Makes Changes to Search Capabilities
8 January 2019
- Latest Gadgets to Be Introduced at CES 2019
7 January 2019