John Mayer is the Executive Director of CALI - the Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction. CALI is a non-profit consortium of over 200 US law schools that does research and development at the intersection of legal education, technology and access to justice.
John has a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science from Northwestern University and a Masters of Science in Computer Science from Illinois Insitute of Technology. He has worked in legal education for over 30 years.
- Access to Justice
- Open Education Resources/OER
- Executive Director
- - Current
- Director of Computing Services
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- M.S. | Computer Science
- Northwestern University
- B.S. (1983) | Computer Science
- Automated decisions trees for self representing litigants
- CALI Spotlight