Properly marketing a law firm online is all about building your reputation and educating your potential clients. It’s about producing relevant content that helps a prospective client understand your expertise and how you are able to help them. Finally, it’s about getting that content found by the people you are trying to help.
I like to think about online marketing in the context of gaining or losing weight. It isn’t something that happens overnight, in a week, or even in one month. It’s a series of small activities and best practices that build on each other over time. In order to build a lasting online presence, you need to establish good habits and execute on them every day.
- Executive Directory
- - Current
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Is Yelp Hiding Your Good Reviews?
19 June 2019
- Clienting #37: Erin Gerstenzang on Building A Practice with Public Speaking
17 June 2019
- Do Reviews Really Matter?
12 June 2019
- Lawyers: How Your Offline Marketing Impacts Your Online Marketing
5 June 2019
- Basic Ways to Maximize Your Google My Business Listing
29 May 2019
- Why Your Law Firm Website Should Be ADA Compliant
29 May 2019