(360) 378-6234Tap to Call This Lawyer
William Jay Weissinger
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
- Massachusetts, Washington
Claimed Lawyer Profile
William J. Weissinger has a general civil practice with a focus on real estate, land use, estate planning, and litigation which relates to those areas. He works with a senior associate, Mimi Wagner. Their goals are to provide quality legal services, on a timely basis, at a reasonable price. They believe that our clients' interests are best achieved through careful preparation, close attention to detail, the highest standards of integrity, excellent negotiation skills, common-sense approaches to problems, vigorous prosecution of our cases, and forthright argument before Courts and to our opponents.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Industrial Relations Manager
- I worked for a subsidiary of ITT in Clear Alaska, for one year between Loyola Law School, which I attended at night while working at Johnson and Johnson, and the University of Chicago Law School, which I attended full time.
- Labor Relations Manager and related positions
- Johnson and Johnson
- I worked in a series of increasing responsible position in the labor relations area.
- University of Chicago
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated with honors; Order of the Coif; Graduated in top 1% of class.
- Cornell University
- M.S. | Labor Relations
- Honors: 3.6/4.0 grade point average
- State University of New York - Albany
- B.A. | Psychology
- Honors: Dean's list Freshman, Junior and Senior years; 4.0/4.0 average senior year.
- Activities: Lacrosse; Founded ski club.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Honors: I had the highest grade point average each semester.
- Graduated with Honors
- Order of the Coif
- Washington State Bar  # 19332
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map