(855) 212-1234Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert J. LynnNew Hampshire Supreme Court
The Honorable Robert J. Lynn of Windham was sworn in on December 17, 2010 as the 106th Associate Justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court. Justice Lynn was appointed to the trial court bench in 1992 by then Governor Judd Gregg and was named Chief Justice of the Superior Court in 2004 by then Gov. Craig Benson. He was nominated to the Supreme Court by Gov. John H. Lynch.
Justice Lynn graduated from the University of New Haven in 1971, and received his law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1975. Before being named to the New Hampshire Superior Court, Lynn served as a federal prosecutor.
- New Hampshire Supreme Court
- - Current
- New Hampshire Superior Court
- Chief Justice 2004
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- J.D. (1975) | Law
- University of New Haven
- B.A. (1971)
- Executive Council Hearings
- Remarks after taking the oath as an Associate Justice
Contact & Map