(207) 945-0549Tap to Call This Lawyer
John A. Woodcock Jr.U.S. District Court, District of Maine
Bangor native John A. Woodcock, Jr. a graduate of Bowdoin College, the University of Maine School of Law and the London School of Economics was appointed District Judge by President George W. Bush on June 16, 2003 after Judge Carter assumed senior status. A longtime civil litigator, Judge Woodcock practiced law in Bangor prior to his appointment to the bench.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
- - Current
- Served as chief judge, 2009-2015.
- Private practice, Maine, 1976-2003
- Assistant district attorney (part-time)
- State of Maine
- University of Maine School of Law
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Bowdoin College
- Maine State Bar  # 000733
Contact & Map