- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- - Current
- Served as chief judge, 2009-2013.
- Private practice, Hartford, Connecticut
- Yale Law School
- J.D. (1978)
- Princeton University
- B.A. (1975)
- American Bar Association
- Activities: Officer of the Committee on Business and Corporate Litigation, from 2002-2007; co-chair of the Section's Committee on Diversity from 1991-1995; member of the editorial board of Business Law Today from 1993-1999; member of the Section's Council from 1995-1999. Member of the ABA Commission on the American Jury from 2004-2005 and currently a member of the Committee on Disaster Response and Preparedness.
- Federal Bar Association, the Federal Judges Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and the Hartford County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- Federal Judicial Center Biography
Contact & Map